Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So much to update!

I want to keep up with this blog because I know how much I enjoy looking back and seeing all that I have documented. I get overwhelmed when I don't blog for a while and feel that I have missed so much. So here are some highlights from the past few weeks.

Laura and Joshua came and stayed about three weeks with us and we thoroughly enjoyed them being here. Laura and I took Joshua, Rani, and Andrew to the Memphis zoo and we had a great time. Some of their favorite animals were the giraffes, elephants, and grizzly bears. We were all worn out by the time we got home, but it was a very fun day. Joshua and Rani really did good at getting in and out of the stroller in order to be able to see. Andrew was so content with just being pushed in the stroller.

As Aunt Laura says, “Andrew is cool as a cucumber.” He is very laid back. The lady that kept him in the church nursery Sunday told me that Andrew was nosey. She said he wanted to be sitting up at all times where he could watch Rani playing. He does love his sister. I love to watch his expressions as he watches her run from one end of the house to another as he observes while being in his exersaucer. I also love to watch through the rear view mirror in the car as I am driving and see them holding hands and smiling at each other.

Rani has so many toys and she plays with all of them but she also can entertain herself with just about anything. One of her favorite things is empty diaper boxes which we seem to have a lot of these days.

Rani and Joshua hunted eggs several times. Rani is a very competitive egg hunter. She would fill her basket and then try to get the ones out of Joshua’s basket.














No comments: