Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Andrew's nursery and Rani's big girl room

The theme for Andrew's nursery is Dr. Suess. We ordered the bedding from pottery barn and the rest of the decor was provided by my very artistic friends.

We moved Andrew into Rani's room and made the guest room into Rani's room. I believe Rani just thinks she has two rooms now. She divides her time equally between both. People always ask me what we do all day. Well I am posting a picture of Rani that tells a lot of her daily activity. She has many little people figures along with sesame street characters. She moves them one by one all over the house. The picture only represents about a third of her characters. There is no telling how many steps a day she runs around this house. She is a very busy girl in moving all of her toys from one room to the next. I thoroughly enjoy watching her play. I always wonder what she is thinking. I am positive she has a big imagination. Rani's three favorite shows are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, and the Imagination Movers. Andrew is a very sweet baby. I think he is pretty laid back. He just smiles and coos and it just melts my heart. I am just in awe of these two precious children God has blessed us with. Some days are long and tiring but I just think how quickly time flies and how I want to embrace every moment I have with them.





















1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

I love their rooms! And oh my goodness Andrew looks like you. He is too cute!