Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Andrew is Here!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!
At 4:23pm, on Novemember 30th the Scriveners were blessed with a new addition. Andrew Hubert Scrivener came into this world weighing in at 7lbs 11oz., 20 inches long.

Mom and Andrew did great. He arrived on the predicted due date and is still doing great. Both sets of grandparents were here to welcome him into the world, along with Aunt Jamie. Uncle Jeff, Aunt Laura,& Cousin Joshua brought Andrew's big sister Rani to the hospital so they could get acquainted.

Rani was so excited about Andrew, and just as excited about the bubble gum cigars.



Even daddy is doing good. Check back later for more updates.

2 comments:

Jason and Leigha said...

Mary Martha and Don,
Andrew is just precious! Congratulations. I am so glad that everything went well. I can't wait to see ya'll sometime soon!

Love,
Leigha

Castillo Family said...

I'm so excited for ya'll. Andrew looks great and of course just like Don. How does that keep happening? Wish I lived closer want to see ya'll...Its been so long, I think I need to plan a road trip.