Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today, Rani and I went for a walk. I was in awe of God's beautiful creation. Yeah, some of you are going to say well those are just weeds.I actually did not originally have my camera with me but I made a trip back home to get it and then continue my walk. I was thinking about the quote, "bloom where you are planted." You know sometimes in life things may not turn out exactly like you planned, but when you realize that God has you somewhere for a reason you are able to see His hand all around you. Today, I truly experienced a quiet time that will go down in the journal. Knowing that God will never change and will never leave us is such an important promise to remember. The seasons change every year, but for some reason this year I have actually taken the time to be amazed at our Creator's handiwork and organized and detailed design.

Psalms 23 came to my mind as I was walking by this green pasture today.
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,


he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

I challenge you to take time out today to enjoy a deep breath and experience the glory of God.
Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.









1 comment:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

what beautiful pictures!! Rani's 6 month pics were great also. don't forget to save one for us! hopefully, we'll make a trip over there soon!! b will love the horse!:)