Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update

I took Andrew to the doctor yesterday for his two month shots. He now weighs 10 lbs and 6 ounces. I am still learning how to manage with two little ones when getting out and about. I had Rani and Andrew at the doctor's office by myself. It is a challenge keeping Rani entertained for 45 minutes while waiting in a very small room. Rani loves books so I took three books but we probably read them about five times each.

Rani reading one of her books.


Andrew is just so content lying in his bed watching his mobile.




Rani loves to get in her car with my cell phone and act like she is talking and driving her car. I don't know where she would have gotten that idea!!!!


My camera is a little slow in capturing his smile.

2 comments:

Christie said...

man, you guys make cute kids.

ABL said...

They are so precious! I'm so glad that Rani loves books. And bless you for having both of them, alone, in the doctor's office.